Reference cannot be added to ... because it was not built using the Windows Phone runtime.


Bummer! But it's a POCO! Since I owned the code in question, I could solve the issue by creating a new project in my CookieManagement-project, called Wp7 that specifically targeted the Windows Phone 7 runtime:


See those shortcut overlays on the code files in the Wp7-project? Those files are actually symbolic links to the files in the owning project, meaning I only have to manage one copy of the file. I think I picked that trick up from a .NET Rocks show:


Oh ... the project referenced in this article primarilly helps you manage HTTP Cookies in a Windows Phone 7 application. For more information about the project, please visit its CodePlex project site.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Mapper and Record Types - will they blend?

Unit testing your Azure functions - part 2: Queues and Blobs

Testing WCF services with user credentials and binary endpoints