Content aplenty! Recordings from recent conferences

There's been a lot of very interesting conferences of late! Starting off with Xamarin's first-ever word wide conference, followed by TechEd and then the Norwegian Developers Conference, there are videos aplenty for the curious developer!

What is that? You're hoping for a few rainy days this summer? Don't be silly ;-)

Xamarin Evolve

  • Cross Platform

  • iOS

  • Android

  • Enterprise Mobility

TechEd North America 

(my filtered list what I consider being developer stuff - basically "What I will put on my iPad to watch on my travels to and from work"):

Norwegian Developers Conference

... as I eluded to above, there's more content available (and more will be available in July), but these are the initial ones that looked interesting to me!


Which ones are your favourites? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Mapper and Record Types - will they blend?

Unit testing your Azure functions - part 2: Queues and Blobs

Testing WCF services with user credentials and binary endpoints