NCrunch and PostSharp

They're both great tools, but today, I had to separate them, seeing as they were unable to get along! I kid, I kid... I did get a build error through NCrunch, however, saying The "PostSharp.MSBuild.PostSharp20GetCurrentProjectDirectory" task could not be loaded from the assembly ...

To get around this issue, I right-clicked the failing project in the NCrunch Tests window, selected Configure Selected Component, causing NCrunch Configuration window to show.

There, I clicked the Additional files to include button and added the directory in which I had my PostSharp .dll files.

Et voilà, things were looking great again!

(Thank you, Remco for the handy forum post, leading me to the solution!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Mapper and Record Types - will they blend?

Unit testing your Azure functions - part 2: Queues and Blobs

Testing WCF services with user credentials and binary endpoints