The Five Dysfunctions of a Team - a leadership fable

Constructed as a fable, this book - like the Phoenix Project - is able to pack a lot of learning in a small package. I found the book quite easy to read, getting through half of it in one single sitting (which is unheard of for me)!

I understand now why this is recommended reading for leadership positions at Redgate (where I'm currently employed), and I - in turn - strongly believe that more people in leadership, nay team settings should read this book. There is so much to unpack about intrapersonal behaviour, that I'd argue the book will be valuable quite early in one's career, if one is expected to partake in meetings and discuss topics. Pretty broad, eh? Indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Mapper and Record Types - will they blend?

Unit testing your Azure functions - part 2: Queues and Blobs

Testing WCF services with user credentials and binary endpoints